Now that the sugar kick has relented a little, I can actually sit down for more than 2 minutes and comment about Scott's first Halloween. I was really surprised that he wasn't more freaked out at our Trunk-or-Treat the other night when he saw everyone dressed up, and he was more interested than freaked out by the smoke machine and scary faces. We Trunk-or-Treated a little to give him the experience and to get us a little candy (c'mon, you have all done it, too), and he loved it! He didn't even complain about having to wear his pumpkin costume - designed to keep him warm, but not necessary in the 78 degree evening we had Thursday night.
We took a break from Trick-or-Treating Halloween night and instead stayed in to see other spooks and goblins come to our door and carve pumpkins with Matt's mom and dad who are in town visiting. - All you Ute fans out there, this should tell you a little more about Matt's obsession with the U, and how slow it was at work for him Friday - he found and traced the pattern on his pumpkin at work.
Happy Halloween!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
7 comments:
Good thing the Yates aren't out smashing pumpkins on Halloween Night! Nope, we were good little ghouls and stayed in bed. Lucky for your pumpkin! ;)
I'm glad you had such a great Halloween. I need to still send you my videos...I haven't forgotten...just gotten distracted. I'll call you...so sorry about your little Sophie. -Kim
Matt - you are a freaky fan! Scott - you are truely the cutest pumpkin I have seen! Good thing your daddy couldn't carve you - we will be sending you some UCLA ourfits next year and you can dress up in some nice blue and yellow!
Umm...Kim it's the U, not UCLA...nice ;)
Scott is the cutest pumpkin I have seen, and I am jealous that you got to carve pumpkins, our friends flaked on the pumpkin carving part! Love you guys, and Matt, awesome pumpkin
I just love that little "pumpkin" of yours! He is so dang cute!
Matt, that is the coolest pumpkin carving. We're glad Scott enjoyed the trunk or treat. It's way more fun than the traditional trick or treating...especially at his age.
Wayne-O is looking awesome! We are going to try to hook up with your parents when we are down in OC for Thanksgiving. Nice Pumpkin!!
Post a Comment