So this is the daily ritual lately while I'm in the shower furiously trying to get myself ready...
As you can see, Scott has already learned the art of being too cute to get upset about the mess.
And on top of that, he looks at me as though to say, "I was bringing some toilet paper for you!"
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
9 comments:
Yes, they ARE so innocent aren't they? Too bad our babies are too cute to get really mad at them for doing stuff like this. Well, at least when he's older, walking around with toilet paper hanging out his pant leg, you can explain where it all started. :)
Oh my gosh he is just so stinkin' cute!!! I love seeing the pics of him.
trouble maker?? no way! he is way too cute to be a trouble maker, I mean look at his darling little face! This is a tough age though, when they are into everything and you can't even shower wihtout having to clean up a mess, at least you have his sweet face to look at to keep you from getting mad.
Oh Jill ... he's just too cute. I'd let him destroy my house too, look at that adorable little face. I officially declare him NOT GUILTY! =)
HAHA!! I agree that face is just too cute, you can't get mad at it. It was so fun to be with you guys the other night, thanks for coming down. I just can't get enough of that little Scotty Poo...;)
Trouble with a capital "T"! And people wonder why I wake up before the girls to get ready!
Jill- Thanks for the DVD's. They are awesome and we appreciate all the extra time you took to make them nice and cute :) My email is kimbersbox@aol.com. -Kim
This reminds me of pictures of Tate when he was a baby and unloaded a whole box of tissues and Joy took pictures of him sitting in the middle. Too cute!
Maybe he's getting into the toilet paper because he's trying to tell you he's poopy! You never know.
Post a Comment