Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been Tagged...

So I was tagged by Sarah today and the tag was to go to my picture file and pick the fourth picture of the fourth folder so this is what I found..
.
This is a picture of our wedding day (obviously), just outside the San Diego Temple, and these are my crazy brothers and sisters...notice the pointy fingers on three of my sisters. This is when the Wiggles were just getting really popular, and they each had children who were WAY into the Wiggles. I think for Halloween that year my sister Jenny even dressed her two kids up like two of the Wiggles and then she and her husband were the other two Wiggles. Wow. My brothers were way too cool to reveal any partiality towards the Wiggles, so they just looked cool. And Sarah is just too cute for words anyway - she was the cutest bridesmaid that day.

So thanks for the tag and short walk down memory lane - 6 1/2 years ago!!

Now I tag Catherine Yates, Lori Pryor, and Rachel McEwen - I'll be checking your blogs!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

What a CUTE pic Jill ... i love it!

Unknown said...

I am too cute for words, now if I could just be that skinny again....Love you Jilly

Gray Family said...

I love that I look so skinny in your picture - you would never know I was carrying around all that extra baby fat at the time. This one is definitely a keeper! Oh and - GO WIGGLES!

Sarah said...

Dude, new post already