Ever since Scott was born, everyone has commented how Scott is a "Mini-Matt". Well, just to really test all of you - here's a picture of one of them...can you tell if it's Matt or Scott? p.s. - don't be fooled by the coloring of the photo...remember I know how to use Photoshop!
And for more kicks...here's a picture of each of them -
This one is Matt
And this one is Scott (notice this crib has bumpers!)
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
7 comments:
photoshop or not that first one is totally Matt - the others ones yeah those too. Matt and his Mini-Me! Way too cute!
Totally Matt!! Can't mistake that head anywhere! LOL!! But does Anita still have those clothes, super cute! No wonder Matt is such a good dresser :)
BTW it is nice to know there is someone else out there who has great taste in dressing their children like me.. Love the knee highs and white shoes - pastels for babies all the way!
I can not believe how much those two look alike ... I'm still going with Matt for the first one though. Thank you again so much for the cookies the other day. They were unbelievable! Can I just tell you how adorable Scott looked all swaddled up in his towel pre-bath. That precious little image of him is just burned in my brain, i'm SO happy about it! =)
So yes I see that little Scott often enough to know that 1st pic is of Matt, but I do love his picture with the knee high socks, sooo cute!
Matt:
You were such a snappy dresser back then! I'll give all of the credit to Anita. I'll be seeing her and Wayne-O on Monday! Can't wait.
That is too cute!! It's always fun to see pictures of yourself when you were little, then to compare them to your kids. You'd be amazed how much ALL the boys look like Jarrett when he was little.
Post a Comment