Friday, October 2, 2009

St. George Marathon


In Back to the Future, Part 3, Doc Brown is in the saloon, "drunk" (he hadn't had his whisky yet), telling the people all about the future, and he mentions that in the future, people will be driving "motorized vehicles", in fact, they will hardly walk anywhere anymore...they will "run for fun". Well, it looks like this is the future, because Matt is going to run the St. George Marathon tomorrow..."for fun". Personally I would rather have my legs chopped off than run a marathon, but Matt's gonna do it! So we're headed up there to cheer him on and bring him home, black toenails and all, when he's done. Wish him luck!

4 comments:

Drew and Kat said...

That is awesome! We will have to check with Anita at Thanksgiving and see how it went!

Truly an amazing accomplishment.

The best mom EVER!!! said...

Good luck Matt, Can't wait to see the pics when you are black and blue, I mean when you are back. Tee Hee.

Brooke and Aaron said...

I'm with Jill. Marathon runners are nuts. Good luck and have fun!

Gray Family said...

Good Luck Matt! Now, if you were running the day after Thanksgiving Shopping Marathon I would totally be there with you! Now that is a race with instant rewards!