Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Our ward's Trunk or Treat was last Saturday, and as usual, it was a ball! The youth this year were in charge of creating and supervising all the carnival games, so Matt (the Teacher's Quorum Advisor) helped put together a "Corn Hole" as they are technically called, but to you and I, it's a bean bag toss. The Drennans took home the "Best Costume" trophy (yes, Kristal is pregant), and Spiderman Scott quickly learned what Trunk or Treating is all about...no surprise there. Thanks to those who threw the bash, and for Jen and Brent for hauling their bedazzled crew to spend the evening with us - I think we're still coming down off the sugar rush, but we're ready for the next round Saturday night!!

4 comments:

McEwen Family said...

I'm in love with Spidey :) hopefully I get to watch him in a couple of weeks!

Sarah said...

Everyone looks so festive! Glad you had a fun time! Scott looks so cute!

Unknown said...

There's nothing better than costumes, candy and family! Scott is adorable...but where are you and Matt? Any costumes for you this year? Ours is tonight....should be exciting!

Gray Family said...

Scotty looks so gook! What was everyone else? We can only see Maddy! We missed our trunk or treat, so we will have to live through yours! Happy Halloween! Love you!