For my birthday this year Matt found an old box of pictures and sent them all off to be scanned and burned to a CD...as easy as that sounds, it really wasn't. There were a total of 1523 pictures. The cool thing about the company he used was that they didn't give the price per picture, it was a price per box - so however many pictures you can fit in the box they send you, that's what you get. So here are a few funny ones...if you want the story behind the pictures, it'll cost ya.
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
5 comments:
I think I was pinching your pooter in one of them. Man we got better looking as we got older! What's up with that?! Maybe it was just our choice of clothing that's gotten better...
So are you going to post the other 1,517 pictures? :) What a thoughtful idea..good job Matt!
Love those pictures!! Serious flash back!
Dance Festival Rocks!!!! I remember we both got so burned that day practicing and then that night we all had red faces. Hahahah. Good times.
And the San Diego Temple Open House with the ? family. I think Kim IS pinching your pooter in that one. And, I love that we are all brunettes in the pic, and now we're blonde!!!!
I don't think that we have changed that much, cuter, I must agree with Kim, but I still think we have the same expressions on our faces in most of the pictures.....I mean, just look at Sarah's tongue! Here's to great memories!
Post a Comment