We figured that it was about time to start Scott on how to help out around the house...you know, pull his weight and all. I mean, he is starting to eat more, so it's the least he can do in these troubled economic times. So last week Matt strapped Scott into a backpack and started the training...
I think he got the hang of it pretty quickly; he's definitely got the supervisory skills down, so it's not going to take much to actually get him behind the mower. Although, we will have to first make sure he gets the walking thing down - something that will probably happen within the next few months here, so stay tuned!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
7 comments:
I need to know that Scott is being compensated for his work. Just a simple dollar amount will do. I just think that, you know ... he's taking time out of his busy schedule to make sure Matt is getting the job done right ... it's only fair. It's just, I'd hate to see Scott being discriminated against, just because he's small. =)
That's so awesome, teaching Scott some valuable life skills there. Before you know it, he'll be two and out in the workplace, supervising the HOA and making sure that the grass is always 2.2 inches long. :) So cute.
Talk about the Boss breathing down yer neck!
I wish I could have just hung off my dad's back when I had to mow the yard. That's the sweet life!
That's so cute. It reminds me of a picture I saw a while ago with Dave and Jarem.
Did you consult the child labor laws before you signed his contract? love you jenny
I'm calling CWS. Well that is unless you send those two my way to do my yard work!
Talk about male bonding time. Most guys prefer a football game over yard work any day! Way to go Matt! You good dad you!
Post a Comment