After almost 2 years in the making/constructing, our entertainment center is done!! We finished sanding and painting the doors yesterday morning at 6:00am and put them on in the afternoon. Kudos to Matt for building the whole thing from pictures I pulled off the internet - the boy has skillz!
Here's the before picture (the space was just open):
Here are the during pictures:


Here's the completed picture!!
The funny thing about all the building that goes on with the nail gun, sander, and table saw is that Sophie chooses places to hide during all the "scary noise". So we took pictures of her hiding in some of her choice places.
And a little update on what we've been doing the last month:
Scott is getting bigger and bigger! He has decided that he doesn't need to be swaddled anymore when he goes to sleep, and now that he rolls around everywhere, we're finding him in the funniest sleeping positions:
Then we took Scott for his first hike up to Mary Jane Falls yesterday morning - beautiful! He loved every minute of it - even the 55 degree weather!! (Notice the wide-open mouth of excitement).
My cute niece Madison turned 8 yesterday and was lucky enough to be baptized on her birthday, so we all got together to celebrate - I can't believe she's 8 already!!
So we've had some fun this last month - and the latest news is that my sister Wendy gave birth to her baby girl Elizabeth Anne (I think that's the name they're decided on) yesterday as well - I'm sure Madison will love sharing her birthday with her cousin...in our family, it's not a surprise that we're starting to double up on birthdays!!

8 comments:
Awesome entertainment center! That's so great that you are both handy enough to do that. Kudos to you! Oh, and I have to say my favorite picture was the one with "Quantum Leap" playing on the tv. AWESOME! :) I'm feeling a little flashback coming on....
That entertainment center looks amazing! I love it. I also loved the pictures of Scott sleeping. He is getting so big!
YEAH for the finished entertainment center!! It looks really really good. Good work Matteo! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Maddy's events...wish we could have been there!
You guys really have been busy! That's an unbelievable entertainment center ... oh my goodness! Matt, you're amazing! I also love that shot of Scott sleeping with his cute little feet hanging out the side of his crib. Adorable!
That was a great weekend! Thanks for letting us crash at your place and for all the yummy food! We love you guys!
And I thought having Crown Moulding in your toilet room was great! That entertainment center is AMAZING! Great job! I too love the Quantum Leap on the tv...I used to love that show!!
Dang you guys...what a team. Scott is so cute! Gotta love the back pack right! That is the best baby item we have ever purchased.
I want one! You guys did a great job. Love it.
Post a Comment