I went in to Dr. Utley's office to do a little work for a couple of hours last night, and this is what happened while I was away....some good "Daddy Time" don't you think? :)
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
I went in to Dr. Utley's office to do a little work for a couple of hours last night, and this is what happened while I was away....some good "Daddy Time" don't you think? :)
Posted by Matt and Jill at 3:41 PM
8 comments:
Great male bonding. We'll call Matt next time we need a babysitter.
I love his little laugh!
what a cute contagious laugh Scotty has. Thanks for the smile. We love you!
That is so cute! :) I love how football is on in the background too...nice Matt ;)
HI Jill, I was wondering if I could get your lasagna recipe? I have been craving for a while. CUTE family, aren't kids fun?
Kellyn
Stinking cute, jilly! He definitely is one happy boy.
So cute! He has such an adorable laugh. Trent and I love the entertainment center too. Very impressive!
We just made our blog private...so will you email us at perleyhome@yahoo.com so that we can send you an invite? Thanks!
Wow Matt! You are quite a pro. When I'm home with the kids I just keep them entertained with a can of coke, a bag of beef jerky and some old Knight rider re-runs. Thanx for showing me how it's done.
Post a Comment