We went to the doctor last week and our little Scott is doing great! Last time we measured Scott he was in the 5th percentile, and now he's in the 10th!! Wahoo!
This week our big event is to open up the 3-6 month box of clothes and see how many will fit. We're so excited! He's starting to laugh a little bit and he smiles all the time - and James and Jaris can get him to smile when they play peekaboo with him.
The other milestone this week is that Scott has started sleeping in his own room...at least for naps. We got his crib all cleaned and set up with his new quilt and bumper pads, and he loves it! He's
9 comments:
I love the roses..good for you! And yes little Scott looks so little in that big crib! Good work on the quality control, Matt does tend to need a lot of supervison...lol!
Did you say almost sleeping through the night?! What in the world...Tyler is still working on that one. I am so jealous right now! Oh- and I think our cute little boys have the same crib. Ours was gifted to us from a wonderful woman that I worked with- what a saint! Hope you guys are doing great. We would love to get together again sometime soon.
Way to go Matt! Someone in that famiy needs a green thumb! (hee! hee!) I love the color. I'm glad you are excited about Scotty sleeping through the night. Isn't it funny what we get excited about?
Love ya!
Kim
Since we got back from the states, still working on that whole sleeping thing. Hopefully someday soon, but enjoy the rest for me. I love the roses!
Wow Matt! For a second there I thought that I was looking at Wayne-O. I can remember him out in the yard every weekend. Looks like the apple didn't fall too far, eh??
By the way, sorry I didn't call back. When I remembered it was too late. Life has been CRAZY!! I'll hit you asap.
I love getting out the next size of baby clothes too! It's like another Christmas. I love it. Simple pleasures, huh. It looks like he loves his crib. Scott's so cute!
Jill...this is so weird. My good friend is Erin Fonnesbeck who took a family photo with you in it...and posted it on her blog. I recognized you and asked her about it...then magically I get Shannon's blog invite and I see your blog! What a blast from the past...I barely started a blog this week (I'm still a rookie)so maybe now we can stay in touch. We moved up to St. George, but are in Vegas a lot as Abe still has an office there. I'd love to say Hi sometime...congrats on your new baby!! He is adorable and so are you...Love, Kim Ashton(Camp)
Jill, i love your blog! Scott's getting SO big (bigger)((okay, he's still so tiny)) ... he's absolutely adorable though! You tell matt we'll hire him on as our personal gardener. I swear, some of our plants have never felt less loved in our backyard. =)
Oh you lucky dogs! We may sneak over in the middle of the night just to lay on your grass and smell your roses. Oh wait, that's right, the dog's eating the petals! Oh well, grass is good enough for us!
Post a Comment