It's about 9:00 pm at night and therefore kind of late for us, and I'm blanking on what to write, but I wanted to update the blog with some cute pictures of Scott and Matt - the Bjorn is coming in handy for our walks! And we actually found a hat for Scott that almost fits! I'll write more later...maybe when my brain is functioning!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
4 comments:
I love the look of worry on Scott's face when he is on Matt's shoulders...LOL, and LOVE that hat, he looks so cute in it, he is getting bigger and bigger!
He's a handsome dude. He looks so tiny in that big stroller. :) Hope you're all doing great!
Hey Jill, I found your blog. Your little boy is so cute. It is neat to learn more about you. Come and see our blog. Heather Zaby
Wow he is getting so big. Is he 4 monyhs already? Jill do you stay at home with him?
Post a Comment