Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Inspired...

Sarah's cute video inspired me, so being trapped indoors because of the crazy wind today, I made a little family picture video as well! Hope you enjoy it - it's fun going through all the family pictures we've taken through the years...boy do we do a lot of stuff together, and boy are we cheesy!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it!! It's so fun to see the old pictures of the family. That one of Maddison is priceless! I miss out motorhome! :) Thanks for the fun slideshow Jilly!

Gray Family said...

What great pictures - thanks for the trip down memory lane, and yes we do a tons of things together of which I am eternally gratefull. So what if we are cheesy! It makes the movies that much more interesting. Love you!

Kim

Lori said...

Jill, this slide show was so cute! You guys look like you have so much fun together ... ohhhh, i miss my family now more than ever! Thanks for sharing this.

Unknown said...

wow - the only pictures that aren't completely embarrassing are of Jill and Matt ;) Wonder why that is?

My shining glory in the whole film is a picture of me when I was like 10 or 11. Beauty!

Those crazy Lewis' said...

So cute! I love the last video of the binkie! Looks like you have a fun family. Adrienne

Wendy said...

I loved every minute of seeing all the fun things we've done together. It's fun to see the things we weren't even there for and how crazy the kids are. It's great that we have cameras now and memories are so much easier to share! Thanks Jill!