We have a water baby on our hands! Scott loves his bathtime - although he's still working on getting the smiles out to really show how he's feeling. Every now and again I'll get the wide open mouth smile, but for now, he's not squealing in the tub, so that must mean that he likes it! He also now weighs in at a lovely 8 lbs 1 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. So our little man is no longer oh so little, just so little, but oh so fun!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
5 comments:
He looks fantastic, they grow so fast, it is such a bittersweet feeling!
Sorry the last comment was from me, apparently I had changed the settings on our account to say family website.
I like the way you took the picture, cutting it off on all the right places...LOL!! he is too cute Jilly...and Matty...:)
He is so cute...I just want to eat him up. It makes me excited to have another! Adrienne
Okay Jill and Matt if you are going to be bloggers, you are going to have to respect the blogging rules...no longer than a week without blogging....:) Love you guys
Post a Comment