We just got home from church...our 2nd time with Scott, and it looks like Scott has already picked up on taking naps on Sunday afternoon. And he's taking hostages.
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
We just got home from church...our 2nd time with Scott, and it looks like Scott has already picked up on taking naps on Sunday afternoon. And he's taking hostages.
Posted by Matt and Jill at 1:44 PM
4 comments:
Dude I am so jealous of the whole nap thing. What I am NOT jealous of is the dog with HUMAN hair bows in its FUR! Seriously bro, I'm starting to question your masculinity.
Cute baby though!
Okay, so where's the picture of you napping. Seriously, take advantage of it while you can. I don't think I've had a Sunday nap since Paige was born! I love Scott's outfit. It reminds me of Nathan when he was itty bitty! Too Cute! Love you!
Kim
This is so cute. I love Scott's outfit too, it's a keeper...:) Matt looks funny when he sleeps...LOL!!! I love it!
I'm with Kim. Why isn't the mom sleeping? I do the same thing. As soon as they're asleep I feel this urge to try to be as productive as possible. I haven't napped in months. I'm not complaining though. We're excited to see you soon!!
Post a Comment