
well, you know that Scott had nightmares after wearing that awful shirt, so I had to make some changes. Plus, Scott said his first words!!!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago

well, you know that Scott had nightmares after wearing that awful shirt, so I had to make some changes. Plus, Scott said his first words!!!
Posted by Matt and Jill at 7:34 PM
6 comments:
and the words were?
I'll tell you what Matt, I'll let you post as Mateo, if you take off the work verification thing..I hate that...I had to do it 3 times before I could post...
Oh wait I see the words now...LOL
You guys are too funny!
Blue is much more manly than red...sorry Matt!
Why can't you two just get along? Really a house divided ... Come on! We all know that the true and only school is UCLA and it's colors are more fitting for a baby anyway! HE!HE!HE!
Love you!
Kim
Post a Comment