Sounds like Sarah was bored at work and wanted a new post on our site...you betcha! I realized it has been two weeks since our last post, so I took a couple pictures of Scott today. He's getting bigger - we'll find out just how big on Wednesday at our next doctor's visit...any bets? We're hoping that he's around the 7 lb mark. He's just starting to smile a little bit and I caught a half-smile in this picture. His latest activity is staring at the fan on the ceiling when I wrap him up in a blanket or looking at the Q-tips in the jar when I change his diaper. Ahhh - the joys of being a new mom!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
5 comments:
Yeah I new post!! I am so glad...i have been checking everyday for the past two weeks!! He is just getting cuter and cuter!! Little babies are so fun...I am betting he is 6.9 lbs...what a heaffer!!
Scott is such a cute boy! It was fun to see you last week for lunch. Hope to see you again sometime soon.
What a cutie...I love the half smile
Scott is already a hunk! I can already see the ladies lining up. Keep that baby smiling.
Oh, the simple pleasures. Who'd a thought that a jar of q-tips could be so interesting. That's cute. He's so dark. I love it. My girls are both so pale. Scott's brown compared to them. You two have some good genes because he's perfect! My guess is 7 lbs 2 oz. That's seems way low. Heidi was 8.11 when she was born! Funny.
Post a Comment