Monday, January 14, 2008

Sophie's spotlight

I didn't want Sophie to feel left out, so I made a little video of some of our pictures with her. She's a great friend to Scott already and diligently monitors each nursing session - even in the middle of the night following me to the couch. She even protects Scott while Matt plays the Wii - she thinks that Matt swinging his arm around is threatening and barks accordingly when Matt's arm gets too close. She's still our little princess. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Jilly This is why I love you...

Unknown said...

They are such little buddies! What would we do without them?
Alex, Ellen, Laya, and Zoe

Sarah said...

NEW POST NEW POST NEW POST!!

Those crazy Lewis' said...

Seriously guys, you have taken this dog fetish way too far! Dressed up for Halloween?! Sleeping in your bed!? What's up with that!?