Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two weeks and still going!

Just wanted to add a little thank you to everyone who has been so helpful these last two weeks - most of all the family. I have been so blessed by everyone who has taken the time to listen to me weep on the phone and bring us meals - Matt actually might get to eat before 10:00 pm tonight! Little Scott and I are doing much better and he is growing thanks to all the help we've had. We'll send pictures soon, but I just wanted to send out a hello and thank you to everyone! 


Love, Jill

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Just wanted to let you know how much we love you Jilly!! I can't wait to come and see little Scott. You can call anytime...love you lots

Anonymous said...

Having a new baby in the home is hard, you have every right to weep. Take a break and enjoy that baby. Your are doing awesome, and we can't wait to see little Scott. It is day time during your night time over here in Germany, so if you are having a long night, feel free to give us a ring on Skype. Good luck, and it gets better. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Sarah said...

Oh Matt we are always so excited to see you, I thought that was a known factor...lol!! Hey are you guys ever going to take down your poll...oh man you guys are too funny!