Yesterday was a great day...had Matt home all day, and with one car in the shop, and the other not quite working well, we decided to stay at home. :) So we cleaned, mowed the lawn, rode bikes, and...got an unexpected new toy for Scott!
This is the newest version of an old toy my Dad made for us when we were little kids...the original kitchen set. We took the fridge that Matt built for Scott last Christmas and tore it apart and made it into this hutch...a kid's kitchen can always use a face-lift, right? Love my handyman who does the spur-of-the-moment stuff his crazy wife asks! (Although, I think he enjoyed doing this more than what we had originally planned...washing the car).
And yes, I did say that we rode bikes yesterday - Scott has a new bike!! Our totally awesome, cool, nicest friends ever gave us this awesome new bike for Scott, and he can't get enough of it - mealtimes are a waste of time, and naps are only allowed because after them he can ride his bike. Our little speed demon...ahhhh. The best part is when he crashes, he jumps right back up and on the bike while yelling over his shoulder, "I'm OKAY!"
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah for making things, bikes, and having your husband home!!
uh, where is Scott's helmet and when does he start training for the Iron Man? Love the new hutch, when do I get one?
I love our husbands that tackle their honey-do lists. What a fun project. Way more fun than washing the car! Watch out Lance! Here comes Scott!!
Post a Comment