Wednesday, September 15, 2010

August Recap

Looking back through my pictures today (cleaning up the HD again), I realized that it has been a while since I posted!! Argh. So here you go, August in fast forward...
Coupla trips to visit the Grandparents - on set in St. George and the other set in Mission Viejo: There is this WAY cool park in downtown St. George with a fun waterfall and river through it - still can't get the red rock stains out of Scott's onesie. Trip to MV complete with a stop at Disneyland, the Irvine Regional Park, and the Beach...Scott apparently felt it was due time Luke learned how to Boogie Board. The second trip to CA in August also included a cameo by Matt!! He took me to Disneyland for my birthday and we celebrated the weekend away with Mom and Dad and Sarah, Austin & Luke doing the usual...Disneyland, Beach, and Fashion Island - but a special treat was an Angel's Game! We met the pitcher for the Baltimore Orioles...friend of a friend kinda deal - love that. We love having Matt with us. And of course - Sarah is always good for some fun entertainment. :)

THEN, we were home two days from our trip to CA and turned around and went to Utah...of course, football season has started - why else? We visited family, played with cousins, grandparents, enjoyed the weather and even made it up to Donut Falls on a hike (it's a must-go). So now we're back and enjoying being home after running around for the month - stay tuned for the next update!!

4 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

You Fowers are always on the go..I love it. I just realized we didn't take any pictures while you were here. I guess we'll have to get together again then. :) Loved your pictures. I've heard of that park with the waterfalls in St. George. I think I'll dress the girls in red though if we go. :)

Gray Family said...

I seriously thought no one traveled more than we do... but I think you have us beat. Love the vacay plans, right up my alley! Next time lets do it together!

Sarah said...

So glad you blogged again!!! It was so fun to be able to spend your birthday with you! Thanks for coming and letting us spend time with you!!

Wendy said...

I keep wondering what the heck is Sarah doing? besides looking tired after pumping water....Great pictures, glad you enjoyed your birthday and August. There's nothing like memories.....