Thursday, May 5, 2011

Backyard Happenings


We have been a little busy lately (reasons for the long time between postings...) and our latest projects - always one going on around here - is our backyard! We finally decided to bite the bullet and put in a patio and redesign the yard, and now it's under way. We hired an amazing crew to dig out, tear up, remove, replant, and layout our new patio and we LOVE it! Of course, we're on to phase two - the grass. Phase three will be the plants and bushes. Any suggestions of what grows easily out here are more than welcome! I've got my garden all planned out - get
ready for some fresh fruit and veggies!! Thanks to all the hard work from the crew this last week - we're loving it!






3 comments:

Gray Family said...

What?! Where's the pool? Can't wait to see the garden!

Sarah said...

wow! It looks great! I love the hands in the cement too, too cute. But Scott's hand is just a little smaller than yours ;)

McEwen Family said...

It looks awesome!!! I'm sure you will love it once it is done!! Who is doing it for you? I need some work done in my yard!