
Our neighbors Stuart and Jayne are from England, here on a three-year stint with the Royal Navy (go figure, who knew that the Royal Navy would need people in Vegas?). Of course we have a special connection with the British stuff...I can actually understand all the terms they use - like braces, trousers and boot, so they totally commiserated with me when I told them I had the

hardest time finding a Yorkshire pudding pan. Well - just to show what great friends they are, their daughter Hannah and her husband Gary came into town this weekend, and Stuart popped by to drop off a little gift for me...a Yorkshire Pudding pan!! I know, it's hard to really get excited about it if you've never had them before, but trust me - it's a big deal. Sunday Roast dinner just isn't the same without Yorkshire pudding. So here's a picture of Yorkshire pudding and my new pan - and apparently, they're not that easy to come by in London, either, but Hannah now knows where to find them, so if you're looking...
3 comments:
OH!! WOW!! What good friends..total keepers! Can I come for dinner?
I am sooooooo looking! Tell me where! Tell me where! I have a pop over pan that makes great "english style" yorkshires, but I need a tart pan - a little more shallow than the popover pan! So please share the wealth!
Can we say...you have now become the Yorkshire Queen? I have expectations next time I'm in town!
Post a Comment