We got a new little swimming pool yesterday (love the end of summer clearance), and decided to try it out. Scott is our little water baby and loves to play, and of course, I couldn't resist taking pictures. I don't think I have ever seen so many expressions on the face of a baby before - you know exactly what he's thinking! So if you need to cool off in about 5 inches of water, feel free to stop on by!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
6 comments:
Hoe cute Jill! He has such a big personality! I love it that he goes from supre happy to crying!
Loved the pictures, the song kinda irritated me ;) Cute boy! Can't wait to visit again!
What a cutie pie! How is it going working from home? Did you know that Jenna had baby Abigail last week? On Thursday. Abigail is so cute and such a good little girl. I have a few pictures on my blog if you haven't seen yet. Hope you all are doing well!
Can you say Matt clone? Holy Cow - he looks just like a miniature Matt - just a lot cuter! How fun to have him play in the water. We can't wait to see you both this next weekend. Scotty should be a ton of fun at the beach! Yeah!
I love each and every single one of these adorable faces ... that Scott, he's one fine looking little man. Such a cutie!!! =)
He is such a cute baby. It's fun to see there silly faces.
Post a Comment