
Yesterday morning Jill I were getting ready for the day and she had overheard a story on the news about the baseball game (Las Vegas 51's) later that night. She suggested that it would be a lot of fun to go and catch a game! I politely nodded in agreement and said "sure", not thinking she was really serious. So at work I started looking up tickets and contacted Adam to see if he and his family wanted to go. They were good with the plan and it was all set! The funny part of the whole night was my sweet wife (who had forgotten that she had suggested the whole thing from the beginning, afterall it was 6:30am when she suggested it). Jill turns to me in the car with a big smile on her face and says "I'm so glad you suggested this, it will be soooo much fun!" I just looked at her with a big smile and chuckled. The game was great. It was a blistering 105 degrees at gametime! We got to see some great homeruns one by Andruw Jones, a double by Rafeal Furcal and a lackluster performance from Nomar Garciaparra. Thanks for the idea Jill! Here are some the pictures from the game.

Jill and Scott taking in the game with James, Jessica and Adam in the background

HEEEYYY BATTER BATTER BATTER!!!! Gotta teach the little guy how to heckle at an early age!

Goodtimes!
2 comments:
How fun! I keep telling Austin we need to go to an Angles game, but life is crazy, I guess you just have to do it on the fly like the Dunyon's and Fowers! I am glad you guys had a great time, love the pictures~
That looks like so much fun!!! We've never been to a 51's game, we'll have to put that on our To-Do list. Sooooo, I talked it over with Matt ... and we're going to have you guys over for a Zelda showdown!!! Let us know when you're up for it? =)
Post a Comment