This past weekend Jill, Scott and I had the pleasure of going up to the Heber Valley Camp, and boy did we have a great time. Nestled up high in the mountains, we were able to view some very beautiful country. Scott loved every minute of it, starting with the activities at the waterfront. That's our future home in the background. It's currently on the market for $7.2m, so if anyone would like to lend us $7.1m, we'll let you use it anytime :) .
Ahoy! I'm a sailor, I sail!
Here's Scott getting suited up in his very cool lifejacket - which he really didn't like.
Adam, Jessica, Kyra & Kjersten on the paddle boat
The human fooseball was a hit with the kids and adults - Great job Dennis!
A doe cooling off from a hot day.
It was great to see all of Jill's extended family and to catch up with them. It's not too often that we get to see some of her aunts and cousins. We can't wait till next time!
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time. I love human fooseball! Hey Jill, I wanted to come tonight to your class, but I don't think you'd be too happy if I showed up with a cold and gave it to little Scotty. Can you save some info for me and give it to me on Sunday? Thanks. Glad you guys had a good time with your family!
It looked great! We're sorry we missed the fun! I'll have to try human fooseball sometime. And, Jill's hair looks great! I love it flipped out.
You guys make it look so fun, I wish we could have been there. I am glad you guys got to go and spend time with everyone. And yes I will lend you 7.1 million, I have that kind of change in my back pocket...it's a big back pocket
Dude we're in Vegas next Summer! You'll give up your bed, right? We'll have to do some human foosball!
I miss Heber every now and then, this post made me homesick. I am glad that you guys gad a great time.
Post a Comment