On hot summer nights, who wouldn't want to work in a hot garage building shelves?! Matt and Dad were crazy enough (and cajoled enough by me) to get started building a desk and shelves for our office, so Saturday night after James' baptism, they converted the garage to a workshop and got gritty. So far the unit looks fantastic! They got the bulk of the work done in a few hours and now all Matt has to do is the "pretty" stuff.
And...the other big news is that I got really tired of having strangly hot hair, so I chopped it off!! That's what happens when you have two hairdressers together in one place. But I love it short and it's MUCH cooler and easier to do (now that I've had a week to practice). So thanks Mom and Sarah for making my hair look cute - Matt loves it, too!
And I can't create a post without a picture of our growing boy! He loves the pool (and loves the spa even more - or is that me?) and has become quite the chatty smiley boy as well - it's never tough to get him to smile for the camera.
Yesterday I came back from putting Scott down for a nap and found that Sophie had taken Pooh Bear captive - I think she still needs to learn how to share toys with Scott.
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
10 comments:
Jill you crack me up. I hope you enjoy your new desk. We all miss Scott even though he was napping most of the time we got to see him. Love you.
Love the hair! I wish I had hairdressers in my fam too. Scott is getting so big! We are moving into our new place the beginning of August but us ladies and the babies should get together and do lunch sometime again. Hope things keep going well!!
I love the new doo Jilly! Thank you for trusting me enough to cut it all OFF!! :) I love your posts, you and your family always look so happy. I can't wait till I get to have my own family and be as happy as you all are. I love you.
So I commented at work, oh yeah I got a job, and I couldn't see all the pictures, so I didn't see the one of your hair...SUPER CUTE SHIRT JILL! I love it, is that the one that the tank idea was in place? I love love love it. Where did you get it? Blue is your signature color!
Jill, i absolutely LOVE your hair ... it's so cute!!!
The unit is perfect! Love it!! Us kids are all so lucky to enjoy Dad's ingenious craftsmanship and Mom's fabulous hairstyling guruness. We have the coolest family ever!
Matty & Jill:
I saw your blog through Trent & Kris'. It's so good to see you guys are doing well. And that little boy of yours is DARLING! You can see the fam through their website. Take care!!
Jarvis
(Lindsey...now Lindsey Hustead!)
Love the hair! I am so proud of you! You go girl. Can't wait to see it this weekend!
Okay, you jokers. I think you should paint your desk blue, and that you should paint a big blue and gold Cosmo on your garage door, and then plant blue flowers outside your house - just to show your Cougar pride! HA! :)
Hey Bob Vila! Where's your beard?!
Post a Comment