What a ball we had last weekend with everyone here! It was really fun to have Grandma and Grandpa Storer here - I think they spoiled Scott, though because he keeps asking for Grandpa to sing to him and for Grandma to cuddle him. They'd better come back to visit again really soon.
We had so much fun celebrating Kyra's birthday and Scott's blessing! Thanks to all who contributed and made the very blustery day such a wonderful time - especially Mom. It's rare that we all get together, but when we do, we can count on Mom to make everything wonderful and very tasty!!
Scott was so worn out from all the festivities that he slept for five hours straight and would have kept on sleeping if I hadn't woken him up to feed him. I usually have no problem waking him up; usually I just touch his nose. But this time I unwrapped him and had to play with his hands before he would stir.
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
4 comments:
Cute baby boy! Thanks for hosting a wonderful weekend. I hope your house is still standing! We loved every minute of it. Love you!
Kim
Babies are just too cute sleeping..:) Kim looks so little back there will all the tall boys, We had so much fun. Thanks for letting us destroy your house. Maybe next time I can hold baby Scott a little more...;)
Thanks for a fun weekend. It was so fun to see everyone. The food was so yummy! You and Matt did a great job hosting all those people. LOVE YOU!
Scott looks so much like Matt in that last picture. He is getting big. I am glad that all of your family was able to be there and even Grandpa and Grandma!
Post a Comment