I
was folding laundry on the bed today and Scott was "quality control" - apparently I was doing a good job because I got smiles! He's getting so big...almost the size of our pillows!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
I
was folding laundry on the bed today and Scott was "quality control" - apparently I was doing a good job because I got smiles! He's getting so big...almost the size of our pillows!
Posted by Matt and Jill at 8:37 PM
6 comments:
Jill, he is so cute! I love it when they start to smile. It only gets better!!
Can you say "Fat Matt"? He totally looks like Matt there! Way too cute!
Adorable! Glad he's keeping you in line with the laundry. He's changing so much!
very cute, he doesn't look like a newborn anymore!
Holy Matt Batman! Can we say Matt clone?
Duder he's gettin' big! Whatever you keep feeding him is working great!
Rich
Post a Comment