Thursday, June 4, 2009

Swim Lessons

Because I have a most awesome sister who thinks of me anytime she can, she arranged for 8 free swim lessons for Scott! I know Scott is a little young still for an actual "lesson", but I think you can't ever start them too early - and I discovered my son is a little FISH. He loves the water! Definitely didn't get that from me...I'll sit by the pool and dip my feet in, so this is a testament of how moms will do anything for their children. (But the pool is heated).

So now Scott can blow bubbles and loves to jump off the side of the pool into my arms and kick a little. He does the best with arm floaties on and loves to float around the spa (now that's MY son!). The only time he'll take a break from the pool is if there is a big fat bowl of popcorn on the patio table...who can't answer that call!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha the Popcorn on the patio table yep He is defiantly your SON! Good Buttery Popcorn and a movie always reminds me of you! Especially if the movie was Teen Wolf LOL =) He is adorable!!!!

Brooke and Aaron said...

What a little stud! That's great that he's so comfortable in the water. I know what you mean about doing anything for your kids. I do things now that I never used to enjoy..but I do enjoy them now because I see how much it means to my children. You're such a great mom, Jill!!

Sarah said...

How fun!! I love that he is so daring!! Boy all the way!! I can just see him floating around the spa with a hand full of popcorn and a sippy cup in the other hand!! Ahhh...the life of a 1 1/2 year old!