Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm a member now...

It's official - I'm a member of the Toddlers In Trouble Club. I was busy getting cleaned up this morning and during my shower I hear..."MOM!!" through the gargling spray of the shower. I called back for Scott, but he didn't respond or come into the bathroom to check on me. So I quickly finish my shower and call for Scott again. All I get is "Mom!" And this is what I found...














It's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but the chair is just far enough away that he can't reach it to climb down. Luckily he hadn't re-programed the computers. Like the look on his face that says "What took you so long?"

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Well he is your kid...computer wiz!! He is so stinkin' cute, how could you get mad at that little face!

Gray Family said...

I have to admit, after 4 children I still haven't gotten there yet. Mine just aren't climbers! Yay me! I can't believe he just sat there and waited, even long enough for you to get the camera! I love the look on his face though - look out trouble here I come!

McEwen Family said...

he looks so innocent even though he was so caught! how good of him to just wait for you and not jump off the desk!

The best mom EVER!!! said...

I personally like the screen on the computer when you took the picture. HA HA HA. My kids taught Scott how to climb. Like I say, Pay back is the best revenge.