To play the Alphabet Game...I was assigned the letter
L, so now I must list 10 things I love that start with the letter L.
So here goes...
1. Lindt Chocolates
2. Leonardo Da Vinci's Last Supper (double points! - been there, seen that 2x)
3. Legend of Zelda (old school Nintendo version)
4. Lake Powell (and the beginning of Sarah's hairdressing career)
5. Legos
6. Lots of Laughs
7. Lola
8. Lazy Sundays
9. Love Boat (as in The)
10. Lover Boy Matt
Now I tag Rachel M. = N, Lori P. = D, Jessica D. = B.
Thanks for the tag Sarah! :)
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
4 comments:
What can I say, I am a natural! (Said in my italian voice) Love the pictures! :) You are awesome
cute tag...just fulfilled it for you!
Great L words Jill! What happened to Lollipops and Raindrops and
Lips(particularly those that are kissing!) oh and let's not forget Loose jeans! 10 is just too few to truly express my love for some of these letters!
Love the pictures and the memories that go along with them - especially from Italy! - Wendy
Post a Comment