Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day!






We actually celebrated Memorial Day with Adam, Jessica, Jaris, James, Kyra, Kjersten, Brent, Jenny, Devan, Madison, Andrew, Ellie, and Ryan yesterday at Jenny's home. We had a yummy BBQ with all the fixin's and the best Ice Cream dessert ever made! The weather was a little cool, but that didn't stop us from having lunch outside! After lunch the 3-Wii challenge began! Yep, we had three Wii's set up at Jenny's house with competitions on Mario Kart. It was hilarious! The kids are actually really good! It was a great day together.

Then today we went to the park for a little while with Jenny, Andrew, Ellie and Ryan - the sweaters were only necessary while the sun hid behind the clouds, but that also didn't stop Andrew and Ellie from running in the sprinklers at the park and getting soaking wet! It was fun to spend the day with them playing and having a good time as well.

7 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Hi Jill! Scott is growing up so fast. How are you guys? We are thinking of getting together for something small for Tyler's birthday. I'm working on invitations but we'd love to have you three if you can come. It will be Saturday June 14th. (I'm working on the details still). Hope you can come :)

Sarah said...

You forgot to mention how we ripped it up on Mario Cart WII! I still love that we can play and we are so far away! And next time I will let you get first at atleast one of the races...love you Jilly. And to Matt I'll get you next time

Unknown said...

Can't beat a good 3-way Wii day with Mario Kart!! I love it! There is some stiff competition in the family...but it's all good ;) I'll see you back on the track!

Pilkington Family said...

Hey guys! You know, it was maybe 2 or 3 years ago that I could have sworn that I saw Matt on tv at a Chargers game.
Great to hear from you. We're in Grovetown, GA. I'm in the Air Force now. I finished up school in Monterey, CA and now work as an Arabic linguist. I often reminisce about the days back at Wells Fargo. Pretty much have lost contact with that old group, so it was great to hear from you. Hope all is well, keep in touch.
Aaron & Megan

Michelle Perry said...

Jill and Matt,
I was just surfing around looking for old friends and found Wendy's blog...I followed it here, since I knew you too Jill, but I had no idea I would find two old friends! I had no idea you two were married, how great. Congratulations on your new addition, there is nothing in the world like having kids. I'm so happy for you both.
Michelle (Gleason) Perry

Those crazy Lewis' said...

I am so jealous of all your family to celebrate with. Lucky you!! cute pictures.

Sarah said...

new post new post new post