I love being able to swap out work with friends. This past week, I helped my friend Karen with her website (http://karenephotography.com), and she was awesome enough to "pay me back" - like I would ever charge her anything - by taking some pictures of Scott. And as you can see, she has the ability to capture a personality! She is an awesome photographer, and if you haven't seen her work, check out her website, and be sure to book early as she is in high demand.

The other swap I have is with my awesome friend Keli - she and I swap playdates with our boys and it is so nice! No worrying about paying a babysitter for a couple of hours, the boys love to play together, and moms get a little time to do stuff without their favorite helpers. Thanks to my sis Wendy who suggested the idea!
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
4 comments:
Your friend is a fabulous photographer - but seriously, has there ever been a bad picture of that kid? He's way too cute! (Now, what I can I offer her to take our pictures?)
I'm in love!!! Karen took amazing pictures as always and Scott made it easy by being so dang cute! Absolutely adorable!!! I like the idea of swaps!
That's a great swap! Kim's right. You can't have a bad picture with such a cute boy.
He is so dang cute Jill! It was so fun running into you guys the other night at the park ... to see Scott's cute-ness live and in the flesh ... wow!!! I hope you do something fun with all of these adorable pics ... wallpaper maybe? =)
Post a Comment