Sorry about the long-time-no-posting...even though I spend a lot of time on the computer for work, that's really all I have time for on the computer...work. No play. So right now Scott's asleep (he wants to help me type anytime I sit down at the puter), so I can take a few moments to record Scott's First Trip to Disneyland!!
Last week Matt had a couple of rough days at work, so one afternoon I told him that he needed to take some time off for a break, and the good husband that he is, he put in for Monday and Tuesday off. Yeah! Friday night we ate a quick dinner at Jenny's house, threw everything in the car and headed to California! We hardly ever get to take a trip there when it's not a "special event", so this weekend was all about us.
And we went to Disneyland! Matt had promised me we could buy me an Annual Pass for Disneyland for my birthday, and this is the first chance we actually had to get it - now I'm ready to go if anyone wants a trip to Disneyland!! But I would highly recommend going with my Disneyland-seasoned parents - they know all the little "Disneyland Secrets" like where to get these cool "MY FIRST TRIP TO DISNEYLAND" buttons or how to choose the right lane in lines and where to eat so you can get discounts. Cha-bing! And my Dad even knows how to park in the RV parking without an RV - but then Lola (his truck) really gets to go anywhere she wants.
So here are a few pics of the weekend - boy was it hard to come back home!
and last but not least...
A Beautiful Baptism Girl
9 years ago
7 comments:
What fun pictures!! I love it! I wish I still had my pass so when you come and can go with you! I guess you will just have to keep renewing it till I can get mine again! :) Love the last picture, we have such a silly Dad, I LOVE it!
My favorite so far is the picture of dad! "he's a wild and crazy guy!" BTW - I know lots of secrets too! Like where all the yummy churro and cotton candy carts are!
How cute is Scott in his Mickey Mouse ears!!! I'm so glad he got to visit the happiest place on earth, it looks like he really enjoyed it! I just love Cali, I'm glad you guys were able to make a break for it!
Jill! Glad to see you back, I have been wondering how you were. We are headed to Disney May 16th with Courtney and Aubrey's girl scout troop, so if you need another trip, it would be fun to see you guys. Scott is adorable. If we don't see you then, we'll have to stop on our way through this summer.
How fun!! I was skeptical when we first bought our annual passes but it was the one of the best things we've ever done as a family. I was so sad to see them expire this past December, right as we moved. :( The older Scott gets, I think the more fun you'll all have (not that it's not fun for him now...it just gets better). It's magical for children. Glad you learned some of the Disney secrets. Love the pictures.
Very cute, I love disney so much that we are going to Disney Paris for spring break, want to come?
I am so sad that we missed out on Scott's first experience but I love seeing the pictures. I think every time we go back my children find something new and fun and exciting for them. And even now, I still think it's magical for me! It says it all on Scott's face. Next time we'll have to have a rendezvous!
Post a Comment